To process white corundum grinding powder, we must first select the raw materials. The raw material should be the core material of the grinding wheel factory. The crystal containing pot is> = 98.5%, and its particle size is 36 #, 46 #, 100 #. The content of SiO2 in the raw material should be as small as possible. The equipment used includes ball mills, glass cylinders, high-temperature electrical protection, furnaces, cleaning tanks and ventilation boxes.
Brief description of the processing technology of white corundum grinding powder:
1. Crush. Put a set of quenched steel balls with different diameters into the drum with the same raw material, add water, put on a rubber pad and seal the cover, then rotate the drum to crush the abrasive under the impact of the steel ball. To crush 1 kg of raw materials, the total weight of steel balls required is about 3 kg.
2. Pickling and water washing. The purpose is to wash away iron impurities in the abrasive.
3. Sorting. Sorting is carried out in glass tanks by water separation. The weight ratio of water to white corundum grinding powder is approximately 10-16: 1.
4. Dry. Dry in the oven with a temperature of 100-200 degrees Celsius. After drying, use a glass pestle or horn spoon to grind the cake.
5. Satin burning. Put the white corundum grinding powder in an electric furnace or a muffle furnace, and raise it from normal temperature to 850 degrees. For w0.5-W1 white corundum grinding powder, sometimes it can reach 1200 degrees, and then keep it for 5 hours.
6. Soak. The abrasives used in sand grinding and fine polishing need to be soaked. The immersion requirements are: 0.4 grams of stearic acid plus 20 grams of grinding powder plus 200 milliliters of dirty gasoline, and immerse them in a ground glass bottle for more than seven days.
Contact: Wang Xuyao
Company: Dongguan Liaobu Dajiang Abrasive Material Co., Ltd.
Address: No.119 Guanzhang Road, Liaobu Town, Dongguan City